Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting Started


            I believe my skill level is very proficient. I know a lot about computer applications and have worked for many years trying to be proficient in all office type skills. I am advanced in almost all areas of Word Processing skills and this is because I use these skills daily. My spreadsheet skills are also almost completely advanced. My Presentation Skills are all completely advanced because I used them for many types of projects, for work and school.  I am less proficient at Graphic skills and database skills mostly because I have not used them as much. I e-mail on a daily basis so this skill is proficient as well.

I am going to be using Breezi a Web 2.0 Tool.

GOAL: To become more proficient in Web 2.0 Tool Breezi.

Objectives:
1.     Add Pictures module 2
2.     Add Video module 2
3.     Change Backgrounds module 3
4.     Add Audio module 3
5.     Create an eye catching website finish by module 6 if time allows

GOAL: To become more proficient in Web 2.0 Tool Prezi features

Objectives:
1.     Using Atomic Learning to understand Prezi (http://www.atomiclearning.com/highed/prezi)
2.     Add Pictures module 4
3.     Add and manipulate text module 4
4.     Add path for presenting module 5
5.     Add shapes module 5
6.     Add animation
7.     Add Audio
8.     Understand how to use frames
9.     Complete a Prezi show finish by module 6 if time allows

Additional tools if there is time:
1.     Garage Band
2.     Adobe Acrobat Pro
3.     Image Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment