Saturday, November 24, 2012

Final posts

11/23/12
Well, I wasn't able to learn anything else about creating rubrics so I will just post my reflection here.

11/24/12
Well, I'm finally finished. This has been a crazy semester, since I had to miss so much class and try to catch up. I struggled to catch up but feel I have worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I have learned a lot about Web 2.0 tools taking this class. I have also learned about some tools in my other two classes so that helped a little bit too. I was able to finish my Prezi presentations and that gave me a great new resource for giving notes when I teach. It can also be a great presentation tool for students to use as well for projects. I struggled in the beginning of the semester because I started using Breezi, a website creator. This tool is hard to use because there is a lot of working parts and you have to know exactly how to move everything. I was not able to complete a finished product because it was so difficult. I think I could eventually finish a website using this tool but I would have to do it when I am not teaching at all, meaning during the summer. I was also told by my teacher that Weebly would be a great tool to use for creating a website so I think I will try to learn more about that tool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment